Child Development Services of Fremont County
Welcome To Quality Care
Child Development Services receives funding from the Wyoming Developmental Disabilities Division, federally funded Part C and VI-B Projects and from Fremont County. An important source of funds also comes through contributions from community organizations and individuals.
No fee is charged for Special Ed or related services provided by Child Development Services.
Find more information regarding events, forms, etc. below!
A childhood beyond what you’ve imagined.
Window of Opportunity for Young Children and Families:
When you think of your child and how he or she is growing, you notice things like how soon he or she smiles, rolls over, sits up, walks, talks, and feeds himself/herself.
The five primary developmental areas are:
- Language Development – how a child understands language and speaks to express thoughs, ideas and needs.
- Motor Development – how a child uses large and small muscles.
- Self-Help Skills – how a child eats, dresses and cares for oneself.
- Social & Emotional Development – how a child relates to other children and adults.
- Cognitive Development – how a child thinks and learns.
While children grow and change at their own rate, some children can experience delays in development. Sometimes this can be cause for concern.
Our Programs & Services
Our program is guided by the developmental milestones which embrace the six most important learning domains in education