A minimum of one year clerical coursework or equivalency of from an accredited school. (or three years or more of on the job experience in a clerical position)
Successful experience in data entry and computer program usage.
Center Coordinator and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
- Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including but not limited to client files, personnel and administrative issues of the organization.
- Inputs all data/information into data student data management system.
- Provide assistance to the Center Coordinator and staff.
- Case Management of IEP services
- Takes all meeting notes
- Assist staff in implementing the county child find programs by scheduling and processing screenings.
- Beginning of the year preparation as well as end of the year preparations.
- Maintain master schedule and update all changes daily
- Develop and maintain class lists to include services, case manager, frequency, teacher, etc.
- Perform annual inventory for assigned area and store copy of inventories for rest of staff.
- Maintain student files tracking and meeting all compliance deadlines per state and federal law.
- Schedule screenings, evaluations, MDT/IEP/IFSP meetings, and parent/staffing meetings
- Track and maintain Physician Orders and Medicaid Plans of Treatment
- Be responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness and upkeep of the physical facility and equipment and notify the assigned personnel of the need for additional attention to repairs or maintenance.
- Adhere to established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor and Executive Director
- Monitor files for compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as CDS policy and procedures.
- Assist with preparation of state and federal reports.
- Monitors information in Special Education Paperwork to maintain accuracy and reports to Center Coordinator of Director if changes are recommended.
Special Duties (that may be assigned to you)
- Transfer student records through Welligent
- Check Welligent for missing data and inform Coordinator or Director.
- Transfers student data in Welligent
Negotiable by Child Development Services of Board of Directors
As per Child Development Services policies and procedure.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below to complete our online application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, click the link at the bottom of the page to download an application. Please fill this out, attach your resume and cover letter and mail to:
P.O. Box 593
Lander, WY 82520.
Thank you for your interest in CDS!