Substitute Teacher/Bus Driver
Minimum of high school diploma or GED needed. Classroom substitute would have experience as a preschool teacher or daycare provider with developmentally delayed children preferred.
Successful Bus Driver Substitute would have clean driving record and experience working with young children (no CDL required.) After application and forms are completed and time is set to observe, you will be placed on our list of subs to be called as needed.
Will work with Early Childhood Special Education Teacher and Special Education Coordinator on a regular basis.
Identified supervisor(s) and under the general supervision of the Executive Director.
Maintains confidentiality with all aspects of our program, including client files.
Will complete screenings, evaluations and IEP within time frame on Multi-Disciplinary Team Plan
Will assist with:
- Maintain and ensure each child’s monthly therapy notes are complete.
- Attend IFSP/IEP meetings when assigned.
- Assist with Coordinating services with other agencies involved in child’s program such as PHN, Department of Family Services, etc.
- Assist with written documentation of MDT/IEP meetings
- Complete data collection for each child.
- Provide parents and other CDS staff members with information regarding each child’s progress and areas of concern.
- Teach children with developmental delays in an integrated class, concentrating on implementing the individualized program for each child.
- Work with other staff to implement county child find procedures.
- Work with other staff to evaluate child’s learning strengths and needs.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Supervise educational assistant.
- Plan with the assistants activities to teach specific techniques
- Provide assistants with written plan for activities.
- Complete a written report on a child following an accident.
- Comply with all Department of Family Services requirements, including STARS training requirements.
- Comply with state and federal regulations as prescribed by Federal and State of Wyoming laws and rules and regulations.
- Travel as required to meet scheduled assignments.
- Attend required meetings.
- Maintain regular and continuous liaison with the Early Childhood Special Education Teacher, Special Education Coordinator, Data Clerk and Executive Director to keep him/her informed of significant events in the program, staffing and personnel, community and family issues.
- Be responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness and upkeep of the physical facility and equipment and notify the Executive Director of the need for additional attention to repairs or maintenance.
- Adhere to the established policies, procedures and regulations of the facility.
- Be an advocate for children and families.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor and Executive Director
Negotiable by Child Development Services Board of Directors
As per Child Development Services policies and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below to complete our online application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, click the link at the bottom of the page to download an application. Please fill this out, attach your resume and cover letter and mail to:
P.O. Box 593
Lander, WY 82520.
Thank you for your interest in CDS!